Davies & Associates has been recognized by ILW as the fastest growing us immigration law firm. While we are a younger firm we enjoy an international presence in multiple international markets.
Although our primary work is to assist investors and business owners both come to the U.S. and to expand their presence in the US we also represent Fortune 100 organizations and have a separate and vibrant "family visa team". Our clients view us as unique in terms of the attention we pay to our clients and the partnerships we foster. It is one of the terms and conditions of employment with our firm that employees make suggestions and observations that we can adopt to improve our practice and the service we offer our clients.
Our strategy is simple, we deliver the best quality solutions and services possible and seek opportunities to truly "add value" to both our clients and employees.
For the last serval years our practice has doubled each year, both in terms of our client base and our revenues, as a result we are in urgent need of an experienced paralegal to join our team.
As an employer we offer:
- unlimited vacation - flexible working hours - the ability to work from home from a firm-funded "home office"
We see an experienced paralegal willing to work from ANYWHERE in the US (or possibly the United Kingdom or our Dubai location) who offers the following:
- Attention to detail - Excellent writing skills - Excellent client handling skills - L, E or EB5 experience
Additional Salary Information: Depends on experience and location.
Described by the media as a "top 20" immigration firm we are a small but rapidly growing firm with an international presence.
Our domestic client base is split between our locations in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Atlanta and Miami. We have a significant number of clients in India and the Middle East.
Our firm has several different departments, including:
(1) India Business & Entre...preneur (EB5 and L1) -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Singapore & Chennai focus
(2) Italian Business & Entrepreneur (E1, E2, L1 and EB5) -- location in Rome
(3) Middle East Business (E, L and EB5 for Middle East Residents) -- locations in Dubai & Cairo.
(4) Italian Nationality (based in Rome, Italy)
(5) Family practice team (New York based)
(6) Australia / New Zealand Business & Entrepreneur
Back to top
American Immigration Lawyers Association
1331 G Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005