The Law Office of Robert B. Jobe is a nationally recognized immigration law firm based in San Francisco, California. Specializing in matters related to asylum, family-based immigration, and removal defense, we have successfully litigated watershed cases that have shaped immigration law in the western United States. Our team of attorneys, paralegals, and administrative staff work in a collegial and fast-paced environment in downtown San Francisco.
For information about our firm, please visit www.jobelaw.com.
We have an opening at this time for a full-time legal assistant in our office.
The ideal candidate must:
1. Be fluent in Spanish (fluency is required);
2. Be committed to immigrants' rights and social justice;
3. Have prior professional employment experience;
4. Have excellent research and writing skills;
5. Have very strong academic credentials;
6. Have a keen attention to detail;
7. Have an open mind, and a willingness to work with clients with varied personal histories, socioeconomic backgrounds, and cultural identities;
8. Have the ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, and handle high pressure situations with grace;
9. Have initiative, be a quick learner and a team player;
10. Be willing to commit to at least a year of work at the office.
Applicants with fluency in Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Farsi, Punjabi, or Urdu, in addition to Spanish, will be favorably considered.
We offer competitive salaries and medical benefits.
To apply for a position, please cut and paste a copy of your resume and cover letter into the body of your email response, and attach a PDF version of your resume, cover letter and writing sample no longer than 10 pages total, via email ONLY. Applications that do not adhere to the above instructions will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we appreciate your communication via email only. Thank you.