The Senior Product Specialist will be the BigHand Create and Hyperstyles product guru in North America and will act as the main point for escalation for legal document template knowledge. You will own the incident management process via our CRM system, involving raising customer queries, prioritizing, documenting, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving. Your extensive knowledge comes from an impressive 10 plus years working in the legal document template industry. The other support specialists will look to you for support and you will work directly with our clients to help optimize their experience with our product.
You are a confident, self-motivated, driven individual who thrives working independently and taking full ownership of your work. Your friends and colleagues would describe you as "a team player" and "highly organized" which will come in handy in this fast paced, high pressure environment. Technical aptitude is key to success in this role and you possess this in abundance making it easy for you to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the products.
Your written and verbal communication skills are exceptional and you are comfortable communicating with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You are able to build strong relationships based on trust and always act with integrity. We really care about our clients and your enthusiasm in ensuring they are happy with our service and products is a must. Responsibilities include:
- Be an expert in Bighand Create & Hyperstyles.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Create & Hyperstyles support cases.
- Act as the escalation point for all support tickets from the business.
- Continuously develop your knowledgebase by documenting all previous resolutions.
- Work alongside technical solutions in the install & configuration to implement configuration options.
- Collaborate & provide support to other teams across the business.
- Identify & escalate potentially chargeable client support cases or those for development.
- Be proactive in the improvement of procedures, methodology, or standard processes.
- Test new products & find solutions to problems encountered.
- Use knowledge to help steer strategic roadmap decisions.
Please note; this role can be based from the BigHand Chicago office or remotely, so candidates nationwide can be considered.
BigHand is a leading technology company with a big difference. It’s not just what we do, but how we do it.
We focus on helping our customers achieve operational excellence by delivering speech, task delegation, document creation and analytics solutions that help our customers achieve more in less time. We have worked with our clients over many years with our highly successful digital dictation solutions, and have built on this deep customer knowledge to extend our offering further. We develop tools based on what our clients need, tools that are useful, intuitive and reliable.
Our vision is to be the industry’s preferred, most supportive and helpful technology partner. We aim to achieve this by harnessing our genuine enthusiasm and skill for helping busy people be more effective.
Our mission is to Make Big Happen. Internally this is about championing our staff to think big, and externally
it is about enabling our customers to achieve big. We strive to make big ideas become big achievements. That’s the BigHand way.
BACK TO TOP
American Immigration Lawyers Association
1331 G Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005