The Ortiz Law Firm, known for warm, honest, high-quality service, is seeking a bilingual (Spanish/English) attorney with previous immigration experience. The person in this position will carry a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
The attorney in this position must:
· Be able to work at our Garland, Texas location
· Be fluent in both English and Spanish (reading and writing).
· Be able to provide excellent customer service to clients as well as to interview prospective clients.
· Be able to attend USCIS interviews & Immigration Court Hearings.
· Possess excellent time management skills, high ethical standards, legal writing skills, professional attitude and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- at least 3 years Immigration law experience
- Law Degree and Bar (required)
- Ability to attend USCIS interviews and Immigration Court hearings