Coral Gables (Miami), Florida
Brentwood, New York
San Jose, California
West Lafayette, Indiana
New Haven, Connecticut
New York, New York
Elizabeth, New Jersey
San Francisco, California
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jamaica, New York
Is your resume a match for this job?
Location: 30350, Georgia
Type: Full Time
The Danquah Law Group, a rapidly growing law firm, are seeking applicants with experience in immigration law/ with USCIS applications. Ideal applicants should be able to work 25-40 every week.
Summary of the Legal Case Specialist /Case Manager position:
Multilingual candidates strongly preferred
1. Understanding of the immigration process and experience with various USCIS applications
2. Good at multitasking and excellent time management skills.
3. Be detail-oriented and have good writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
4. Provide outstanding customer service.
5. Be self-motivated.
6. Have a positive attitude.
7. Have a professional demeanor.
1. Work with clients and assist attorneys with the preparation of immigration applications and petitions with government agencies.
2. Assemble legal packages.
3. Perform legal research as needed.
4. Being familiar with onsite immigration legal evidence preparation process and convert it into online/digital process in the future.
5. Attention to detail and ensure accuracy of forms and documents.
6. Manage timeline of due dates for new cases and responses to requests for evidence.
1. Good time management skills and multitasking ability
2. Good English communication skills and attention to detail
3. Knowledge of family-based applications, including I-485, I-360, I-751, and N-400
4. Experience in immigration law/ the immigration application process
5. Multilingual applicants, especially those with knowledge of French and Spanish, are strongly preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: Negotiable $15-$30
Covid Precautions are in place and are updated as needed.
Work Location: In person
American Immigration Lawyers Association
1331 G Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20005
Copyright © 2019
American Immigration Lawyers Association.