"Life is a journey of self-discovery… learn, grow & enjoy!"
Location: Roswell, Georgia
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Increased clarity around what is most important to you in life and career.
- Better understanding of your strengths, abilities and potential.
- An enhanced personal Value Proposition.
- Renewed purpose and commitment to "Put first things first".
- More energy and momentum toward realizing your full potential.
What do clients say about working with you?
- Clarity and focus in life/career direction
- More energy and motivation to take action
- More progress and momentum toward life/career goals
- More joy and satisfaction in balancing who they are with what they do
- New, more meaningful jobs/roles/careers
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “Harry's coaching process and tools were simple, yet very powerful in helping me to see and label the key issues I was facing. The coach's understanding and support was essential to getting started and building momentum. And regular accountability was critical to creating a new, more balanced approach to my life and my career. As my coach, Harry helped me to see where I was more clearly, and to say what I wanted to change. Now I am renewing my personal life, and enhancing my professional skills with his continued support. So if you are increasingly stressed like I was, and are confused about where it is coming from and what to do about it, I would recommend coaching and Harry Rodenhi to you.”
-- Manager, eCommerce
- “I found myself in a position where I needed to reassess my business career and recharge my personal life. I also realized that getting a third party opinion would be of great value. In my search for a valued opinion I found something better. I found a personal & business coach. In addition to the objectivity and accountability I was seeking, my coach added encouragement and support leading to a higher level of motivation, which is an all-important factor for anyone seeking to make real changes.
Harry Rodenhi has helped me get re-energized and back in the game. Competition was never an issue, but being able to compete was. We all know that the coach doesn't make the plays, but he certainly makes the plays possible, and Harry has helped me regain my confidence and shift my career and my life to a higher level. ”
-- During Coaching - Consultant/Manager, High Tech; Now - Top Agent/Team Lead, Specialty Insurance Agency
- “I have struggled with balancing the work and family aspects of my life throughout my 16-year professional career. As a "recovering perfectionist" with "classic work-a-holic tendencies", this balancing act has caused me to come to the brink of divorce several times. Coupled with several job changes given the recent economic conditions and a large number of lifestyle investments, there was significant stress in my life. All fronts - personal and professional - were in crisis.
Harry's simple coaching techniques proved powerful in capturing the essence of the stress in my life. I now realize that the balancing act was really a symptom of a larger problem that I had not addressed. After several months of regular coaching sessions, Harry helped me quiet the turbulence and prioritize the things that really are most important in my life. Together, we have achieved several coaching objectives, simplified my life in several areas, and -- most importantly -- helped me reach a sense of balance and happiness I had not previously achieved.”
-- Vice President, High Tech
- “The few hours that you spent coaching me have had a dramatic impact on my life. Specifically, I have learned to become centered, focused in the moment and allow the power of flow thought to help me achieve. I have changed my lifestyle to accommodate following my dream of becoming a CFP while dramatically reducing stress in my life. I have already passed all of my licensing requirements and know I will achieve this goal in the next 3 years.”
-- During Coaching - Senior Consultant, High Tech; Now - Licensed Certified Financial Planner, Self-employed
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Listening & feeling
- Connecting & relating
- Visualizing & communicating
- Strategizing & supporting
- Learning, growing & realizing the fullness of our potential
I specialize in supporting professionals who find themselves facing career uncertainties or transitions in the fast-paced and dynamic world of high tech. Having experienced many of the same situations myself, I have developed a caring and creative approach to supporting professionals in getting the most out of such transitions. I use an energetic coaching style to support you in clarifying your values, identifying key strengths & abilities and then using these insights to create a personalized value proposition that becomes the basis for moving forward in this transition while promoting a more balanced work-life perspective.
What types of people do you typically coach?
Through this process, my clients often develop new insights and begin exploring ways to better align "who they are" with "what they do", thus enhancing their own personal development as they move forward professionally. I believe life is a journey of self-discovery and embrace learning tools and programs to help clients in their continued growth and development, both personally & professionally.
What is your professional background?
- Individuals or organizations in transition, especially those in high-tech product/service sectors
- Individuals seeking more fulfillment in their lives/relationships or more growth & success in their jobs/careers
- Executives seeking to enhance long-term value through organizational alignment, learning & innovation
- Entrepreneurs needing support in transforming ideas into a successful business plan & launch
- Business owners seeking to enhance their value proposition and take their business to the next level
- 15+ years leading product and service organizations in the high-tech sector. Served in consulting, management and executive roles with firms providing a variety of business solutions utilizing Knowledge Management, e-Commerce and other advanced information technologies to improve customer service and create competitive advantage for clients. Professional background in Information Systems, with 12+ years experience in a Fortune 500 organization.
- Member of the International Coach Federation, as well as a graduate & lifelong learner with Coach University.
- Qualified instructor on a variety of management issues, facilitating workshops in many personal development areas, including the DISC Behavioral Profile and the Denison Leadership Survey. Experienced lecturer in the areas of Decision Support and Knowledge Management; currently conducting research in Organization & Distance Learning.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Dayton (Dayton, OH)
Ready To Get Started With Harry?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart